Your words … your voice … your audiobook.
theHELPstudios can get your book on board with the growing demand for audiobooks. The Association of American Publishers’ StatShot reports audiobooks as the fastest growing book format with numbers increasing by 41 percent from 2014 to 2015.* Experts believe this spike in popularity is because almost one quarter of the listeners between the ages of 18 and 24 enjoy the accessibility of simply downloading an audiobook.
Plus, audiobook listeners get to experience your book the way it was meant to be told – in your voice. Who better to read your story than you, the one person who knows exactly how each word of your book is supposed to sound? Transform your book into an audiobook, and give people a chance to enjoy your book on the go.
Who purchases audiobooks?
- Travelers who have a long commute or are going on an extended car trip.
- Teachers who want unique educational tools.
- Sport enthusiasts who workout in the gym or go on long runs and walks.
- Retirees who enjoy their days gardening, crafting, working in the garage.
- Anyone who enjoys listening to a story.
Here’s how it works:
- We’ll mail you or recommend a professional recorder
- Review our recording tips and watch the training video
- Record yourself reading your book of 299 pages or less**
- Mail the recorder back to us
- We’ll process your audio recording, add an introduction and a closing with music for a professional touch
- Your audiobook will then be available on TheHELPstudios bookstore for a default price of $4.99.
- You’ll receive a complimentary copy of your audiobook on a flash drive as a keepsake
- Your audiobook will be available for purchase as an MP3 file